If you think you might have a bed bug problem, it’s likely time for a professional bed bug inspection. Trying to seek out bed bugs on your own can be fruitless, seeing as these pests tend to hide in hard-to-reach spots. A bed bug inspection is the first step in getting rid of an infestation in your home. This step helps determine the severity of the bed bug problem, where the pests are located, and what the best method to get rid of them is.
Garrie Pest Control is your local leader in thorough, reliable bed bug inspections. We are committed to keeping our Peekskill NY customers’ bed bug-free.
How to Prepare for a Bed Bug Inspection
Your bed bug exterminator will very likely provide you with a list of actions you need to complete to prepare for bed bug inspection. Common prep steps include:
- Removing linens from bedding and other fabrics from your bedrooms, and washing them in the hottest water possible.
- Removing all personal items that are on furniture or on the floor.
- Removing everything from closets and drawers, and possibly removing books from shelving.
- Cleaning or laundering all clothing in the hottest water possible and storing them in a clean storage bag for up to two weeks after treatment.
- Moving items and furniture away from the walls to give access to baseboards.
Need a Bed Bug Inspections Estimate?
Click the Get a FREE quote button below to leave your information.
Commercial Bed Bug Inspections in Peekskill NY
Whether you run a hotel or a school, commercial bed bug inspections are important to ensure your building stays safe from bed bug problems. A single infestation can quickly ruin your reputation, brand, and cause a decrease in customers. For this reason, it’s important to team up with a professional bed bug exterminator who knows what it takes to treat this pest on a large scale. The key to preventing a bed bug infestation from ever happening is to get regular inspections and preventative services.
Ready For a Bed Bug Inspection?
The team at Garrie Pest Control has been providing effective residential and commercial bed bug inspections for years, and can help protect your property against infestations To learn more about how to prepare for bed bug inspections or to schedule one, contact our bed bug experts today!
Back to Bed Bug Exterminators – Control – Removal