Are Termite Treatments Safe?
Termite treatments are some of the pest industry’s most advanced and effective products. When administered by a professional pest control expert, termite treatments are completely safe and reliable.
In general, if a professional exterminator is assisting, you can rest easy that the termite treatment is completely safe. Trying to treat termites on your own can be harmful, making it important to make sure you work with a trained pest control expert.
How Does Termite Treatment Work?
When it comes to getting rid of termites, you want to use the industry’s best options. Both liquid termite treatments and baiting systems are very effective in controlling and preventing infestations. Some of the advantages of liquid termiticides include the fact that it allows for accurate treatment with minimal disruption to your landscape, uses a responsible and low-odor dosage, and has been known to last for more than a decade. Baiting stations, on the other hand, are a great system for those who prefer to have a professional regularly monitor their home and baiting stations for long-term termite prevention.
Do You Have a Termite Problem? We Can Help.
Click the button below to leave your information & we'll be in touch in an hour or less.
Safest Termite Treatments in Peekskill NY
- Termite Bait Stations
- Bait stations are installed in the ground around your home. The scientifically engineered bait begins working to kill any active colonies.
- The active ingredient in this engineered bait, which is nearly ten times more attractive to termites than wood, works to prevent termites from maturing. When the termites are unable to molt, they will die.
- Ongoing service and inspections by a professional will ensure the bait system continues to work month after month and year after year.
- Liquid Termite Treatments
- As soon as a termite ingests or touches a termiticide, it becomes a carrier, transferring the treatment to other termites it contacts.
- These termites in turn become secondary carriers, behaving normally while they transfer the treatment to other termites they contact and spread it like a virus throughout the colony.
- This unique, spiraling process is called the “transfer effect,” and it helps deliver devastating results to termites in order to maximize the protection of your home.
Which Termite Treatment is the Best?
If you are working with a termite control company, your exterminator will help determine which treatment is safest and most effective. At Garrie Pest Control, our highly trained professionals will work to apply termite treatment in a manner that is completely safe as well as effective.